Disk Configuration Error During MediaAgent Installation
- Navigate to the software_installation_path\Log Files folder and review the CvVDSConfig.log file.
- Look for errors similar to the following:
9244 14ac 04/25 14:43:24 ### Waiting for CommCell ID to be updated in the reg key...
9244 14ac 04/25 14:43:27 ### Waiting for CommCell ID to be updated in the reg key...
- Using CVPing or any other network utility, check the network connections between the CommServe and the MediaAgent from both sides.
- If the network connection is not working, configure the one-way firewall rule between CommServe to the MediaAgent.
For more information on configuring the firewall, see Setting up Connections on the CommServe Computer for One-Way Direct Connection.
- Resume the installation by double-clicking SapphireApplication.exe available in C:\ApplianceInstall\Sapphire.
Last modified: 11/6/2020 10:37:31 PM