Configuring a CommCell User Group for Compliance Search
You can give CommCell user groups access to Compliance Search.
Before You Begin
Create and configure a CommCell User Group. See Creating a User Group.
- Log in to the CommCell Console.
- From the CommCell Browser, go to Security > CommCell User Groups.
- Right-click the user group, and then click Properties.
- On the Associated Entities tab, click Add to create a security association with the following:
- Entities: Select the client entities that Compliance Search users need to search.
- Role: Select the predefined Compliance role, or create a custom role that includes the Compliance Search permission.
- To close the Add Association dialog box, click OK.
- Optional: To limit the users whose data is searched from Compliance Search, on the Search tab, enter the following:
- In the Users whose data can be searched box, enter the names of the users.
- In the User Groups whose data can be searched box, enter the names of the user groups.
Important: If no user or user groups are added, the data of all users and user groups is automatically included in compliance searches.
- Click OK.
The users in the configured CommCell user group can access the Compliance Search page and login using their CommCell user credentials.
- To enable Compliance Officers users to use the Case Manager feature in Compliance Search, see Configuring User Groups for Case Manager.
- For information about creating security associations, see Administering the Security Associations of a User Group.
Last modified: 10/21/2020 3:41:33 PM