Manually Selecting Backups for Content Indexing
Applies to: Content Indexing at the storage policy level
You can content index specific backup jobs by enabling manual selection of backup job from the storage policy. After this is enabled, manually pick the backup jobs to be content indexed from the list of storage policy jobs.
- From the CommCell Browser, go to Policies > Storage Policies.
- Right-click the storage_policy, and then click View > Jobs.
The Job Filter for Storage Policy dialog box appears.
- Clear the Specify Time Range check box.
By default, jobs initiated in the past 24 hours are displayed. Clearing this option will display all the jobs associated with the copy.
A list of jobs associated with the copy is displayed in the right pane of the CommCell browser.
- Right-click the job, and then click Pick for Content Indexing.
- Right-click the storage_policy, and then click All Tasks > Run Content Indexing.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 2/6/2019 4:55:51 AM