Enabling IntelliSnap Backups
Enable IntelliSnap backups to use Azure Stack Hub snapshot capabilities.
To enable IntelliSnap support, perform the following tasks:
- Configure storage as described in Configuring a Cloud Storage. Specify an Azure virtual machine as the MediaAgent.
- Add the hypervisor as described in Adding a Hypervisor.
- Create a server plan as described in Create a server plan.
- Create a VM group and select the IntelliSnap option.
- Associate the plan with a VM group.
When you enable IntelliSnap on a VM group, Commvault automatically creates the following configurations:
- Schedule policies are created for the primary (snap) and backup copies.
- The server backup plan associated with the VM group has IntelliSnap enabled and is set to retain eight snap recovery points. (You can modify the server plan to specify a different number of snaps to retain.)
Last modified: 10/26/2020 8:47:10 PM