Adding a Preference
When adding a user preference, you can configure the user details only for users who have performed a search operation using the Search Console.
- From the left navigation pane in the User Administration page, click Preferences.
The preferences window is displayed by default when you log on to the User Administration page.
- Click Add Preferences.
- In the Preferences drop-down list, select the desired user preference.
For information about the preferences, see Preferences for the Search Console.
- Click Select View Names and Users.
- In the View Names group, select the following:
- To apply the user preference to end-user searches, select the End User check box.
- To apply the user preference to compliance-user searches, select the Compliance User check box.
- From the Apply to Users group, select one of the following:
- To apply the user preference to all users, click All.
- To apply the user preference to a select group users, click Limited.
To add users, select users in the list on the left and use the arrow buttons to move users to the list on the right. You can also use the filter option to search for users in either list.
- Click Save.
Last modified: 1/24/2019 4:53:30 PM