Changing the IPMI Password on HyperScale X Appliance Nodes
The default administrator password for the IPMI (Intelligent Platform Management Interface) on HyperScale X Appliance nodes, can be changed after the initial setup.
- Open a web browser from a remote workstation and enter the static IP of the IPMI.
- The login screen will be displayed.
- Type in the credentials for the default administrator account as follows:
- Click Login.
The IPMI Web Server interface is displayed.
- From the menu displayed at the top, click Configuration > Users.
The Users screen is displayed.
- Select the user from the list and then click the Modify User button.
The Modify User screen is displayed.
- Enable the Change Password checkbox, and then type the new password in the Password and Confirm Password boxes.
- Click Modify.
Last modified: 12/4/2020 8:40:28 PM