Collecting Journal Email Data from Deleted or External User Accounts
When creating a case, only CommCell users and active or disabled Active Directory users can be added as custodians. However, you can still collect email data from deleted Active Directory users or external users by adding their email addresses to the email recipients filter.
- Create a case in Case Manager.
- Add the deleted or external users to the email recipients filter as follows:
- Under Filter Criteria, click Add Filter(s), select the Recipients/Users filter, and then click OK.
- To the right of the Recipients/Users filter, click Edit.
- Click the plus sign (+) and then type the email address you want to add.
You can enter multiple email addresses separated by a comma.
- When you are finished, click OK.
- Review the External user/group list and then click OK to confirm.
- When you are finished, click Preview and Save and then click Save.
Last modified: 8/2/2018 7:02:32 PM