Manually Select a Job to Copy
You can manually select a job that must be copied by an Auxiliary Copy operation.
Synchronous Copy, Selective Copy, Snapshot Copy, Spool Copy, Parallel Copy, Inline Copy, Deferred Copy, and WORM Copy.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Policies | Storage Policies | <Storage Policy>
- Right-click the appropriate storage policy copy, point to View and then click Jobs.
- In the Job Filter for Storage Policy dialog box, clear the Specify Time Range check box, click Advanced.
- In the Jobs in Storage Policy Advanced Filter Options dialog box, select the Jobs that will not be copied check box.
- Click OK and then click OK to close the Job Filter for Storage Policy dialog box.
The list of jobs that will not be copied to the storage policy copy are displayed with the Status as Not Selected in the Job for Storage Policy pane.
- Right-click the job that you want to copy to the storage policy copy, and then click Pick for Copy.
Note: For block-level subclients, you cannot select only incremental backup jobs. To select an incremental backup job, you must select all jobs that were performed in that backup cycle prior to the selected incremental job. This includes full, synthetic full, and incremental jobs.
- In the Allow Copy dialog box, click Yes.
When the job is selected, the job is displayed with a status of To be Copied. The job will now be copied to storage policy copy during the next Auxiliary Copy operation.
Repeat above steps to select other jobs.
Last modified: 11/6/2019 5:05:24 PM