DB2 Backup Administrator Guide
The DB2 Backup Administrator Guide is for backup administrators responsible for:
- Installing and upgrading the DB2 Agent.
- Configuring DB2 databases in the CommCell environment.
- Determining the storage device for backups as well as how long data is stored.
- Determining the data to be backed up and configuring the subclients in the CommCell for the data.
- Backing up and restoring the data. This guide focuses on procedures performed using the CommCell Console, but also includes DB2 command line for procedures.
- Configuring database administrators, which includes a CommCell Console user and user permissions.
A knowledge of DB2 backup and restore operations and the DB2 command line interface is required for this guide.
Last modified: 4/2/2019 6:23:01 PM