Creating DB2 Backup Sets
After you discover the DB2 databases, you can create a backup set for each discovered database in order to back up and restore the database.
- From the CommCell Console, expand Client Computers >client> DB2.
- Right-click the instance, point to All Tasks, and then click Create New Backup Set.
The Create New Backup Set dialog box appears.
- Select the databases that you want to add to the backup set.
- In the Available DB Names box, select all the databases that you want to add.
- Click >.
- From the Storage Policy for All Log Files list, select the storage policy that you want to use for log backup operations.
- In the Number of Data Backup Streams box, type or select the number of backup streams.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 3/20/2018 12:44:53 PM