Creating a Subclient for a DB2 Offline Subclient
When you perform a backup for an offline subclient, the database is deactivated.
Configure the DB2 subclient to perform a full backup of the DB2 database when it is offline. Full backups include all data files and tablespaces for the database.
Before You Begin
- From the CommCell Browser, navigate to Client Computers > client > DB2> instance.
- Right-click the backupset, point to All Tasks and then click New Subclient.
The Create New Subclient dialog box appears.
- On the General tab, in the Subclient name box, enter a name for the subclient.
- On the Content tab:
- Select the Data check box.
- Select the Offline Database option.
- On the Storage Device tab from the Data Storage Policy list, select the storage policy that the software uses for data backups.
- Optional: Select the subclient options.
- Click OK to close the Create New Subclient dialog box.
Last modified: 2/28/2018 10:22:38 PM