Finding and Replacing a DB2 Container
Find and replace a table space container for non-automatic storage tablespaces.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Client Computers> client> DB2 > instance.
- Right-click the backup_set, point to All Tasks, and then click Browse and Restore.
- On the Browse and Restore dialog box, select Latest Backup and click View Content.
- Select the database and click Recover All Selected.
- On the Restore Arguments tab, in the Backup Images area, choose an option for selecting backup images:
- To let the Commvault software select the latest backup images or the latest point-in-time backup images, based on the choice you made on the Time Range tab on the Browse and Restore dialog box, choose Auto Pick Backup Images.
- To manually select a cycle of backup images, choose Select Backup Images. Select the images from the Available Images box, and then click > to move the selected images to the Selection box.
- Click Advanced.
The Advanced Restore Options dialog box is displayed.
- On the Advanced Restore Options dialog box, on the Redirect tab:
- Select the Redirect Table Space Containers check box.
- From the Table Space box, select the required table space to be redirected, the associated container name is displayed in the Container Name box.
- Click Find&Replace to select the new location and replace the existing path with a new location path during redirect restore operation.
- Click OK.
- Click OK to close the Advanced Restore Options dialog box.
- Click OK to close the Restore Options dialog box.
Last modified: 1/15/2020 6:23:36 PM