Backing Up SharePoint Farm
This procedure describes the general steps for running a backup operation.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Client Computers > client > SharePoint Server > Databases.
- Right-click the subclient, and then click Backup.
The Backup Options for Subclient dialog box appears.
- In the Select Backup Type pane, choose the backup type:
- To run a full backup, select Full.
- To run a differential backup, select Differential.
- In the Job Initiation section, choose whether to run the backup job immediately or on a schedule.
- Optional: To further customize the backup operation, click Advanced.
- Optional: To run your backup operations from a command line interface, click Save as Script.
For more information, see Command Line Interface.
- Click OK.
If you selected to run the backup job immediately, you can monitor the progress of the backup job in the Job Controller window. For more information, see Job Controller.
After the backup job is complete, you can view the backup job history. For more information, see Job History.
Last modified: 4/15/2020 11:06:05 AM