Changing the Display Language of the Commvault Software on Windows Computers
You can install the Commvault software in a different language by configuring the bShowLanguageDialog registry key. When configured, the installation wizard displays a language selection page where you can select your preferred language. Only the Commvault software is affected by the language change, and not other programs.
Before You Begin
- Review the languages supported by Commvault. For more information, see Language Support.
- Ensure that your computer supports the language that you want to use.
- On the computer where you plan to run the installation program, open the Windows Registry Editor window and expand to the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE folder.
- Right-click the SOFTWARE parent registry key, and then click New > Key.
- Type the following name for the new key: GalaxyInstallerFlags.
- Right-click the GalaxyInstallerFlags key, click New > DWORD value, and then type bShowLanguageDialog.
- Double-click the bShowLanguageDialog key, modify the value in Value data to 1, and then click OK.
When you run the installation program, you can select the language you need.
Last modified: 8/14/2019 8:32:13 PM