Configuring Credentials for Restricted Windows Drives or Directories
You can define a user or an account with permissions to restore data to either mapped/shared network drives or directories to which you have no write privileges.
- From the CommCell Browser, right-click File System, click All Tasks, and then click Browse and Restore.
- From the Restore Options dialog box, click Advanced.
- Select Impersonate Windows User.
- Enter the appropriate user name and password.
- Click OK to save the settings.
Last modified: 1/11/2018 5:29:34 PM