Performing an On-Demand Backup
An On-Demand backup provides the flexibility of specifying content each time you perform a backup operation.
- From the CommCell Console, go to client > NDMP > On-Demand Backup Set.
- Right click the subclient, and then click Backup.
The Backup Options for Subclient dialog box appears.
- On the Backup Options tab, under Select Backup Type, next to Directive File, click Browse.
The Select Directive File dialog box appears.
- Browse for the content file that was created when the agent was configured.
For information about creating a content file, see Creating a Content File.
- Click the content file, and then click OK.
- To run the job immediately, under Job Initiation, click Immediate.
- Click OK.
You can track the progress of the job from the Job Controller.
Last modified: 4/12/2019 6:57:42 PM