Configuring the Failover Stream for Oracle RAC Backup Operations
If any of the Oracle RAC nodes are not available, the backup can still run as long as the failover threshold is reached.
Run the backup job immediately when the total number of reserved streams is greater than or equal to the specified value.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Client Computers > client > Oracle RAC >instance.
- Right-click the subclient, point to All Tasks and then click Properties.
The Subclient Properties dialog box appears.
- On the Storage Device tab:
- Click the Data Storage Policy tab.
- Select the Data threshold streams check box and then enter the number of streams.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 10/29/2018 1:15:45 PM