Enabling Restores of Earlier Backups without Specifying the Job ID
Use this additional setting to enable the BACKINT process to restore backups other than the most recent backup. You do not need to specify the job id.
Note: This only applies to the third party command line jobs.
- From the CommCell Browser, right-click the client, and then click Properties:
The Client Properties dialog box is displayed.
- On the Additional Settings tab, click Add.
The Add Additional Settings dialog box is displayed.
- Enter the details for the additional setting:
- In the Name box, type CV_SAP_CERTIFICATION.
- In Category box, select OracleSapAgent.
- In the Type box, select String.
- In Value box, type Y.
- Click OK to close the Add Additional Settings dialog box.
- Click OK to close the Client Properties dialog box.
Last modified: 7/24/2018 6:18:36 PM