The Audit Trail feature allows you to track the operations of users who have access to the CommCell. This capability is useful if a detrimental operation was performed in the CommCell and the source of that operation needs to be determined.
Audit Trail tracks operations according to four severity levels:
- Critical: This level records operations that will result in imminent loss of data.
- High: This level records operations that may result in loss of data.
- Medium: This level records changes to the general configuration of one or more entities. Such changes may produce unintended results when operations are performed.
- Low: This level records changes to status, addition of entities, and other operations that have minimal impact on existing CommCell functions.
To set Audit Trail retention periods:
- From the Home tab in the CommCell Console, click Control Panel and then, from the Monitoring options, click Audit Trail.
- From the Audit Trail dialog box, select the desired retention time (in days) for each severity level.
- Click OK.
For details, see Audit Trail.
Last modified: 8/9/2018 9:00:40 PM