Backup - FreeBSD File System
Perform a Backup
Once the storage policy is configured, you are ready to perform your first backup.
- From the CommCell Browser, navigate to Client Computers | <Client> | File System | defaultBackupSet.
Right-click the default subclient and click Backup.
- Click Full as backup type and then click Immediate.
- You can track the progress of the job from the Job Controller window of the CommCell console.
- Once the job is complete, view the job details from the Backup History. Right-click the Subclient and select Backup History.
- Click OK.
- You can right-click the job and view the following details:
- Items that failed during the job
- Details of the job
- Events of the job
- Log files of the job
- Media associated with the job
Last modified: 1/12/2018 6:08:00 PM