Archiving Based on the Free Space on Disk
To start archiving, you can set the low watermark value for the disk. If the free space on the disk is greater than the specified value, then the disk will not be scanned for archiving.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Client Computers > client > File System > archive_set.
- Right-click the archiving_subclient, and then click Properties.
The Subclient Properties dialog box appears.
- To archive your files based on file attribute, on the Archiving Rules tab, on the Advanced subtab, complete the following steps:
- Select the Start archiving when disk is less than check box, and then enter the low watermark value for the disk for archiving.
- Select the Stop archiving when disk is up to check box, and then enter the high watermark value for the disk for archiving.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 5/14/2019 11:43:16 AM