Track Last Access Time
Last Access Time is an attribute of a file that gets updated when a file is accessed or selected. By default, the Last Access Time of a file is not updated on computers operating on Windows Vista 2007 or later.
OnePass uses the Last Access Time attribute to archive files based on their last accessed time. For more information, see File Access Time.
About This Task
- If a file is accessed or selected after you perform a full backup, the file is included automatically in the next backup.
- You cannot modify the VSS options, once Track access time option is selected. Use VSS for all files option will be used once Track access time option is enabled.
Before You Begin
To update the last access time of your file accurately, you must enable the Track access time check box.
- From the CommCell Console, expand Client Computers > Client > File System.
- Right-click File System and click Properties.
The File System Properties dialog box appears.
- In the File System Properties dialog box, click the Track access time check box.
- Click OK.
The Track access time dialog box is displayed.
- Click Reboot Now or Reboot Later. Your client computer restarts and the access time setting takes effect.
Last modified: 5/23/2019 11:16:34 AM