Kaspersky® Security Version 10 Settings for OnePass for Windows File System
Kaspersky® Security Version 10 settings can be configured on computer that have the OnePass for Windows installed. The antivirus software allows for scanning of processes that are running on the servers. By default, these processes are scanned in real-time for known viruses when the files are processed for archiving. The "Scanning Phase" of the archive operation triggers the scanning process of the antivirus software, which is very resource intensive.
Kaspersky Security 10 can be configured to avoid scanning the archived files.
Follow the steps given below to configure the security system to avoid scanning the archived files:
- Log on to the computer where you installed the OnePass for Windows File System and Kaspersky Antivirus software.
- Go to Start > Kaspersky Security Console.
The Kaspersky Security Console appears.
- From the left pane, expand Kaspersky Security and click Real-Time File Protection.
- In the Real-Time File Protection page, click Properties.
The Task settings dialog box appears.
- Select the Apply Trusted Zone check box and click the Apply Trusted Zone hyperlink.
The Trusted Zone dialog box appears.
- On the Exclusions tab, select the list of files or files which will be excluded from scanning. Exclude the installation and stub cache folder.
- To add new files click Add to add the files.
- Click the Trusted processes tab, and select the following processes that will be excluded from scanning.
- Click OK.
Configuring Windows Registry
- Start the Registry Editor on the computer where OnePass for Windows for File System is installed.
- Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\cvmhsm\Parameters\.
- Right-click Parameters, point at New,and click String Value.
- In the Value Name box, type ExcludeProcessX.
X is the next consecutive number in the list for any process that must not start the recall operation. If none of the processes exist, set the value to 1.
- In the Value Data box, type kavfswp.exe.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 1/15/2018 6:07:29 PM