Viewing the Feature Release Details for One or More Clients
You can view feature release (formerly "service pack") information for one or more clients from the CommCell Console.
Quick View for One or More Clients
Use this procedure if you want to view only the status and feature release version for one or more clients.
- From the CommCell Browser, click the Client Computers node.
- In the Client Computers window, verify the following columns for the clients that you want to check:
- Product Version: Displays the Commvault platform release and the feature release version that is installed on the client. For example, 11 SP19.
- Client Status: Specifies whether the client is up to date with the software version that is available in the CommServe cache. For more information, see "Update Status" in Version.
Detailed View for One Client
Use this procedure if you want to view the status, feature release version, additional updates installed on the client, and the update status of each package installed on the client.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Client Computers, right-click the client that you want to verify, and then click Properties.
The Client Computer Properties dialog appears.
- Click the Version tab.
- Under the Version information area, you can view the feature release version and additional updates installed on the client (if any).
- Under the Update Status area, you can view the client status as well as the status of each package installed on the client. For more information, see "Update Status" in Version.
Last modified: 1/15/2020 9:11:46 PM