Downloading Other Available Software and Packages From Maintenance Advantage
You can download other software and packages from the Maintenance Advantage website.
- Log on to the computer where you want to download the software.
Note: You must log on as the administrator.
- Go to the Maintenance Advantage website.
- In the Custom Login section, type your user account credentials, and then click Login.
- From the top menu bar, click the Select Version menu, and then select the Commvault version. For example:
- Click the Downloads & Packages tab, and then click the Electronic Software Distribution link. For example:
- On the Electronic Software Distribution page, click the Resumable Download Manager tab.
- Select the software media that you want to download. For a list of available installation media, see Installation Media List.
For example, to download the latest Download Manager application, locate V11 Download Manager with the latest service pack.
- At the bottom of the page, click Launch Download Manager, and then follow the prompts to download the software media.
Note: You might be prompted to install the Akamai NetSession Interface if you do not have it installed on your computer. The NetSession Interface is a download manager used to reduce download time and increase quality.
The software media is downloaded to one of the following locations that you specified:
- If you downloaded the Download Manager (also known as Bootstrapper Installer), you will see the application executable file.
- If you downloaded a software disc, you will see the .iso image of the disc.
Mount the .iso using an appropriate software (for example, MagicISO), and then use the software media from the mount location.
Last modified: 4/16/2019 8:48:09 PM