Uninstall Commvault from Client and MediaAgent Computers
You can use one of several methods to uninstall Commvault packages, such as agents, MediaAgents, tools, and server packages:
Uninstall remotely using the CommCell Console (Preferred Method)
You can uninstall packages remotely from one or more clients by using the CommCell Console. This method is the most commonly used method to uninstall the software.
For instructions, see Uninstalling Commvault Remotely Using the CommCell Console.
Note: If you want to save the uninstallation task in a script so that you can run it from the command line at a later time, see Running the Remote Uninstallation Script from the Command Line.
Uninstall locally from a client
Use the procedure that is appropriate for your client's operating system:
- Uninstalling Commvault Locally from Windows Clients.
- Uninstalling Commvault Locally from UNIX and Linux Clients.
- Uninstalling Commvault Locally from a Macintosh Client.
Other Commvault Software
- If you have UNIX native packages installed in your environment, see Uninstalling UNIX Native Packages.
- If you installed the Outlook Add-In, see Uninstalling the Outlook Add-In.
- If you installed the Version 8 software to protect the file system data of deprecated UNIX computers, see Uninstalling Version 8 UNIX Clients.
Last modified: 1/8/2018 12:00:37 AM