Configuring the Collection of Mailbox Delegates
Before your end users can view delegated mailboxes in the Web Console, you must configure OnePass for Exchange Mailbox (Classic) on an access node, and then add the following additional settings to the access node to enable the collection of delegates:
- bArcMonitorNoJobActivityCheck: This additional setting enables delegate collection.
- nEnableFolderLevelDelegateCollection: By default, only mailbox-level and Active Directory group delegates are collected. This additional setting enables the collection of folder-level delegates.
For information about configuring the ContentStore Email Viewer settings, see ContentStore Email Viewer (end-user documentation).
For information about viewing delegated mailboxes in the Web Console, see Viewing Mail Messages in Delegated Mailboxes in the Web Console.
Before You Begin
- Make sure that the access node meets the license requirements, preinstallation requirements, and the prerequisites that are necessary to configure OnePass for Exchange Mailbox (Classic).
- Install the Exchange package on the access node.
- Add the user who has given Delegate access to other users in the Exchange Mailbox (Classic) subclient and run the Exchange archiving job on the Exchange Mailbox Agent.
- On the access node, configure OnePass for Exchange Mailbox (Classic).
The access node must use the same Exchange servers that you used for the Exchange Mailbox client.
- At the Exchange Classic Agent client level, add the bArcMonitorNoJobActivityCheck additional setting as shown in the following table.
For instructions about adding the additional setting from the CommCell Console, see Adding or Modifying Additional Settings from the CommCell Console.
- At the Exchange Classic Agent client level, add the nEnableFolderLevelDelegateCollection additional setting as shown in the following table.
- Restart the services on the client computer.
End users can view delegated mailboxes in the Web Console.
Last modified: 5/8/2020 6:35:57 PM