Verifying the Web Console
To be certain that you configured the Web Console correctly, log into the Web Console and perform a search and restore operation.
- Open a Web browser and type the Web Console URL in the address bar.
The URL should be in the following format: http://<host name>:<port>/webconsole. For example: http://client.mydomain.com/webconsole.
- If port 80 is used, then you do not need to specify it in the URL.
- By default, the Web Console URL uses HTTP. You can also use HTTPS if you want to use secure access. To set up secure access, see Configuring Secured Access.
- Type your login credentials, and then click Login to access the Web Console.
- Click My Data.
- Click the Mail tab.
- Click the Mailboxes link for the appropriate user.
The Restore Mail page appears.
- Type a keyword in the search text box.
- From the search results, select the messages that you want to restore.
- Click Download.
Depending on which Web browser you use and how you have it set up, either a .zip file is downloaded to your default download location on your local disk or a dialog box appears.
- If a dialog box appears, select Save File, and then click OK.
Last modified: 4/18/2018 3:08:31 PM