Configuring the End-User Search Page
To enable the End-User Search console, you must configure the End-User Search page on the client where Compliance Search is installed.
Enable the End User Search page by adding the End User Search Web alias to the server.xml file that is located on the Compliance Search computer.
- Log on to the Compliance Search computer.
- Stop the Commvault Tomcat service.
- Open ContentStore\apache\conf\server.xml.
- Edit the following line in server.xml so that the docBase= attribute specifies the full path of the Compliance Search installation folder:
<Context path="/search" docBase="software install path/WebClient" debug="0" reloadable="true" />
Replace software install path with the full path to the Commvault installation folder.
- Save and close server.xml.
- Start the Commvault Tomcat service.
- Delete the web browser cache.
What to Do Next
Verify that your end users can access the End-User Search console URL at http://ComplianceSearchHostName:portNumber/search.
Last modified: 1/2/2019 4:26:55 PM