Manually Discovering User Accounts
After configuring your Google environment and creating a virtual client, you can start to manually discover the Google user accounts that you intend to back up. You can then assign these user accounts to the default subclient.
If you have different backup requirements for some Google user accounts, you can create user-defined subclients to manage these different requirements. Use these subclients to manually discover user accounts, and then assign each user account to the subclient that meets its backup requirements. For information on creating a user-defined subclient, see Creating Subclients to Back Up Specific User Accounts.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Client Computers > client > Cloud Apps > instance.
- Right-click the default subclient, and then click Properties.
The Subclient Properties dialog box is displayed.
- On the Content tab, click Configure.
- In the Add/Modify User Accounts dialog box, click Discover.
- To assign a single user account to the default subclient, in the Subclient column, select default, and click OK.
- To assign two or more user accounts to the default subclient:
- In the SMTP Address column, press the CTRL key, and then click to select two or more user accounts.
- In the Change all selected accounts to list, select default, and click OK.
- Click OK to close the Subclient Properties dialog box.
Last modified: 3/1/2018 8:02:54 PM