Auto Discover User Accounts Based on Google Sub Organization
You can use the sub organization created in your Google account to discover all the user accounts that are added in that sub organization.
Before You Begin
Enable auto discovery of user accounts for a user-defined subclient at the instance level, and then select the Google User Organization option.
For steps to enable auto discovery, see Enabling Auto Discovery of User Accounts.
- In the CommCell Browser, click Client Computers > client > Cloud Apps > instance.
- Right-click a user-defined subclient, and then click Properties.
The Subclient Properties dialog box is displayed.
- On the Auto-discovery tab, click Configure.
- In the Configure User Accounts dialog box, click Discover.
- In the Configure User Accounts dialog box, add Google groups to the specified subclient:
- In the Google User Organization column, select a Google sub organization that you want to add.
- In the Subclient column, select the subclient to which you want to assign the selected Google sub organization.
Repeat this step for other sub organizations that you want to assign to the subclient.
- To close the Configure User Accounts dialog box, click OK.
- To close the Subclient Properties dialog box, click OK.
What to Do Next
Run a backup operation on this user-defined subclient to back up all the user accounts that are a part of the sub organization you added in the above steps.
Last modified: 1/20/2020 12:43:35 PM