Microsoft OneDrive for Business Data Protection
You can use the Commvault software to protect data in Microsoft OneDrive for Business cloud storage.
- Back up and restore files, file versions, folders, and OneDrive for Business accounts to cloud, local storage, and secondary storage devices.
- Perform point-in-time restores of OneDrive for Business accounts to cloud OneDrive folder, other user account, and local storage disk.
- Restore file versions using a point-in-time restore operation.
- Autodiscovery of users and user groups.
- Multiple iterations of the Azure app to avoid throttling limitations.
- Advanced search options for backed-up data.
- Data aging and retention for backed-up data.
- Autocreation of subclients.
- Schedule backup operations to run automatically at regular intervals.
- Content indexing and compliance search.
Last modified: 9/16/2019 5:42:26 AM