Getting Started with Protecting OneDrive for Business Data
Step 1: Review Requirements
To verify that your environment meets the requirements to protect OneDrive for Business data in the Commvault software, see System Requirements
Step 2: Install Cloud Apps
Prepare for the installation and select the installation method that is most appropriate for your environment.
- Plan the Installation on Windows Computers
- Preinstallation Checklist for Cloud Apps for Windows
- Installation Methods
Step 3: Configure Your Environment
Before you back up and restore your data, you must do the following:
- Register a new application for your OneDrive for Business account.
- Configure your CommCell environment.
Step 4: Prepare for Your First Backup and Restore
- Open the CommCell Console.
- Configure a storage device.
- Create a storage policy.
- Manually discover user accounts to perform backup operations using the default subclient.
Step 5: Run Your First Backup and Restore
Step 6: What to Do Next
- Optional: Create user-defined subclients to back up specific user accounts on a separate schedule.
- Optional: Auto discover user accounts in a user-defined subclient.
- Configure data aging for your data.
Last modified: 7/9/2018 5:33:42 AM