Discovering User Accounts Automatically Using Group Affinity
Applies to: User-defined subclients
If you created user-defined subclients, you can configure them to discover new user accounts automatically using group affinity when the next backup job is run.
Before You Begin
- In the CommCell Browser, click Client Computers > client > Cloud Apps > instance.
- Right-click a user-defined subclient, and then click Properties.
- In the Subclient Properties dialog box, on the Auto-discovery tab, click Configure.
- In the Configure User Accounts dialog box, click Discover.
- Add the Azure group to the subclient.
- If you want to assign one group, select the group, and then select the subclient name from the Subclient list.
- If you want to assign multiple groups, select the groups, and then select the subclient name from the Change all selected accounts to list.
- Click OK.
- Run a backup job on the subclient to auto discover user accounts based on the group affinity that you configured.
Last modified: 5/22/2020 8:18:27 AM