Configuring File Modified Time Rule for IBM Spectrum Scale (GPFS) Data
You can archive files based on the last modified date of each file in the volume or directory. If the last modified time of files is more than the number of days specified, the files are archived.
Before You Begin
Create a user-defined subclient to archive data, see Creating a User-Defined Subclient to Archive GPFS Data.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Client Computers > pseudo-client > Big Data Apps >instance.
- Right-click the subclient, and then click Properties.
The Subclient Properties dialog box appears.
- On the Disk Cleanup tab, complete the following steps:
- Select the Enable archiving with these rules check box.
- In the File modified time older than n Days box, enter the required number of days.
The files which have not been modified for the number of days entered in this box will be archived.
Note: To ignore the File modified time older than n Days rule, enter a value of 0.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 5/18/2018 1:45:45 PM