Configuring File Size Greater Than Rule for IBM Spectrum Scale (GPFS) Data
You can archive files based on the file size. If the file size on the volume or directory is greater than the size specified, the files are archived.
Before You Begin
Create a user-defined subclient to archive data, see Creating a User-Defined Subclient to Archive GPFS Data.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Client Computers > pseudo-client > Big Data Apps >instance.
- Right-click the subclient, and then click Properties.
The Subclient Properties dialog box appears.
- On the Disk Cleanup tab, complete the following steps:
- Select the Enable archiving with these rules check box.
- In the File size greater than n KB box, enter the minimum file size.
The files with file size greater than the value given in this box will be archived.
Note: To ignore the File size greater than n KB rule, enter a value of 0.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 5/18/2018 1:49:46 PM