Configuring a User Group Association for a Virtualization Client or Proxy
Perform these steps to configure a virtualization client or proxy for use by vSphere administrators:
- In the CommCell Browser, go to Client Computers.
- Right-click a client and select Properties.
- On the Security tab and Associations subtab, click Add.
- Select a user group from the Users and Groups list and click Add to associate the user group to the client.
- Click OK to add the association.
- Click OK to save the client properties.
To perform this operation using the command line, see Associating Roles and Users/User Groups to an Entity Using the Command Line Interface.
Last modified: 5/6/2019 8:20:48 PM