Refreshing Amazon Region Information
Before creating a VM Lifecycle Management policy and template, refresh Amazon region information on the Amazon client.
- Go to Client Computers > Amazon Client > Virtual Server, right-click Amazon, and then click All Tasks > Refresh Amazon Regions.
- In the Refresh Amazon Regions dialog box, refresh or discover virtual machines:
- To refresh the status of Amazon virtual machines, select Refresh VM Status.
- To discover all virtual machines and add them to the CommCell Console as clients, select Discover VMs.
- To include specific AMIs, under Specific Amazon Marketplace AMIs, on each line, type the AMI ID that you want to use.
AMI types include an Amazon AMI or a third-party AMI sold on the AWS Marketplace. See the AWS Marketplace Web page for a complete description of these AMIs.
Templates that appear under My AMIs in the Amazon console are included automatically.
You can also get AMIs from the Amazon Marketplace. A list of AMI IDs appears in the Amazon Web Console.
- Click OK.
Depending on your selections, this operation might take some time.
Last modified: 12/13/2017 2:47:29 PM