Advanced Configuration for the Hitachi Vantara Storage Array
Verify if the client setup is correct for the Hitachi Vantara CCI Engine.
Before You Begin
Ensure that you set the user privileges and the command device properties.
- With the command device to test raidcom commands, create a horcm instance.
- Start the horcm instance.
If the instance fails to start, read the horcm logs.
- After the horcm instance started successfully, type the following commands:
raidcom -login –IMinst_no -s serial
raidcom lock resource -resource_name meta_resource –IM<inst no>
raidcom unlock resource -resource_name meta_resource –IM<inst no>
- Inst_no is the horcm instance number.
- Serial is the array’s serial number.
If any of the above commands fails, read the horcm logs.
- For Windows systems, type the following command:
raidscan –x findcmddev 1-100
If the command device is within the range, then the command returns a valid command device for the array.
Last modified: 3/22/2019 8:39:57 PM