Configuration of the Inline Replication Feature for the Pure Storage FlashArray Storage Array
To configure the Pure Storage FlashArrayInline Replication feature, with the Pure Storage FlashArray software, you need to set up the replication link between the local array and the remote array. With the Commvault software, you create the storage policy for replication, associate the subclients that you want to protect the replica copy, and then add and configure the arrays in the Commvaultsoftware.
- On the Pure Storage FlashArray console, connect the local array and the target array.
For instructions on how to connect the local and the target arrays for replication, go to the Pure1 Community website, and search for FlashRecover Replication Configuration.
- Create a storage policy and a snapshot copy on that storage policy.
- Create the replica copy.
- Associate the replica copy to the subclients whose snapshots you want to replicate. See Associating or Disassociating a Replica Copy to a Subclient.
- Add the local storage array in Array Management. See Setting Up the Pure Storage FlashArray Array Using Array Management.
- Add the remote storage array in Array Management. See Setting Up the Pure Storage FlashArray Array Using Array Management.
- Create the replication relationship between source and target arrays. See Creating the Replication Relationship Between Source and Target Arrays.
Last modified: 1/18/2019 7:40:27 PM