Restoring a SQL Server Database
By default, a database is restored in the same location from where it was backed up and the existing database files are overwritten. This restore leaves the database in an online state.
- From the CommCell Browser, click Client Computers > client > SQL Server.
- Right-click the instance, and then click All Tasks > Browse and Restore.
- In the Browse and Restore Options dialog box, click View Content.
- In the Browse view, select the system databases to restore in the right pane and click Recover All Selected.
- Select the data that you want to restore, and click Recover All Selected.
- To restore the database to the same location from where it was backed up, on the SQL Restore Options dialog box, select the Unconditionally overwrite existing database or files check box.
The existing database files are overwritten.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 10/2/2018 2:11:21 PM