Configuring a Proxy Computer for CIFS and NFS Backups at the Subclient Level
Applies to: Dell EMC Isilon/PowerScale, Dell EMC Unity, Hitachi NAS, and Huawei
To set a proxy computer for the subclient, add a data access node to the Selected Data Access Node list.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Client Computers > NAS client > file system agent > backup set.
- Right-click subclient, and then select Properties.
The Subclient Properties dialog box appears.
- On the Backup Nodes tab, to use proxy computers, select data access nodes.
- To add a node, under Available Data Access Nodes, select one or more node from the list, and then click Add.
- To add all nodes as proxy computers, click Add All.
To change the precedence of the nodes select a node under Selected Data Access Nodes, and then click the up and down arrows.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 2/21/2019 5:09:29 PM