Configuring Job Restartability at the CommServe Level
- From the CommCell Console ribbon, click the Home tab, and then click Control Panel.
- In the Data section, click Job Management.
The Job Management dialog box is displayed.
- On the Job Restarts tab, select the job information.
- In the Job Type box, select the job that you want set the restart capability for (for example, for DB2 backup jobs, select DB2 Data Protection).
- Select the Restartable check box.
- Optional: to change the maximum number of times that the Job Manager tries to restart a job, in the Max Restarts box, select the number of times.
- Optional: to change the time interval between attempts for the Job Manager to restart the job, in the Restart Interval (Mins) box, select the number of minutes.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 6/5/2019 6:17:18 AM