Add or Remove Proxies to a VMware vCenter Client
Perform the following steps to add or remove proxies for an existing VMware instance:
- From the CommCell Console, navigate to Client Computers > virtualization_client> > Virtual Server.
- Right-click the VMware instance and select Properties.
- Click the Proxies tab.
- Click Add.
- From the Exclude list select one or more proxy computers.
The list displays all the clients that have Virtual Server Agent installed and all the client groups. You can select one or more clients or client groups. When you select a client group, ensure that at least one client in the group has the Virtual Server Agent installed.
- Click Include or Include All and click OK.
- Review the Client /Client Groups list.
- The proxies are selected for performing a backup based on the order of the Client /Client Groups list.
- You can change the order of the proxies in the list by clicking upward arrow or the downward arrow .
- The first proxy in the list serves as a coordinator proxy.
- You can specify up to 6 proxies for each VMware instance.
- To remove any proxy from the list, select the client name for the proxy and click Remove.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 2/5/2018 10:04:03 PM