Configuring Array Access Nodes for a Storage Array
You can configure MediaAgents as array access nodes to perform operations on the storage array.
- On the ribbon in the CommCell Console, click the Storage tab, and then click Array Management.
The Array Management dialog box appears.
- Select an array, and then click Edit.
The Array Properties dialog box appears.
- On the Array Access Nodes tab, do one of the following:
- To add an array access node, under Available MediaAgents, select one or more MediaAgents from the list, and then click Add.
- To add all of the MediaAgents as array access nodes, click Add All.
The selected MediaAgents are added in the Selected MediaAgents list and in the Roles list.
- To change the precedence of the array access nodes, select a MediaAgent under Selected MediaAgents and click the up and down arrows.
Note: MediaAgents that are higher in the list perform operations on the storage array first.
- If you do not want an array access node to perform the pruning operation on the storage array, in the Roles list, clear the Pruning check box. For more information, see Array Access Nodes Properties.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 1/10/2020 9:21:05 PM