IntelliSnap Recovery Manager (IRM) - Create a Subclient
Before running your first IntelliSnap backup you must configure a subclient and assign storage array to this subclient.
Use the following steps to create subclient.
- From the CommCell Console, navigate to Client Computers | <Client> | File System | defaultBackupSet.
Right-click the defaultBackupSet, point to All Tasks and click New Subclient.
- Type name of the Subclient in the Subclient Name box.
- Click the Content tab.
Click the Browse button to specify the content path.
- Navigate through the list of folders and select the files and folders you want to backup.
The subclient content must contain data that resides on the storage device volume; do not include local drives or UNC paths as subclient content.
Click Add and then click Close.
- The newly added content path will be displayed under Contents of subclient.
- Click the IntelliSnap Operations tab.
By default IntelliSnap check box is selected.
Select a snap engine from the list of Available Snap Engines list.
- Click the Storage Device tab.
In the Storage Policy box, select a Storage Policy name.
- Select Do Not Schedule and then click OK.
Last modified: 3/1/2018 4:48:25 PM