The CommCell Console is the graphical user interface used to manage the CommCell environment, monitor and control active jobs, and view events related to activities. The CommCell Console is made up of the following elements:
- CommCell Ribbon: An easy to navigate "ribbon" used to manage and configure the CommCell environment. Links to the Web Console and Command Center are available in the ribbon.
- CommCell Browser: The main navigation window which contains a hierarchal structure of all categories and components within the CommCell environment.
- Content / Summary window: View details for the component selected in the CommCell Browser.
- Job Controller: View and control all active jobs in the CommCell environment.
- Event Viewer: Information for all logged events within the CommCell environment.
Last modified: 7/26/2018 8:18:03 PM