Two-Way Sync Using the ContinuousDataReplicator Agent
- This product is deprecated in this release. This functionality is now available using Live Sync Replication.
- New two-way sync configurations using the ContinuousDataReplicator Agent are not supported in this release. See End-of-Life, Deprecated and Extended Support for Features for information on deprecated products.
Two-way sync feature can be implemented by using the ContinuousDataReplicator Agent.
Install the ContinuousDataReplicator Agent on the source computer and the File System Agent on the destination computer.
High-Level Process Flow
- Data from the source client is replicated continuously to the destination client using the ContinuousDataReplicator Agent.
- Data on the destination client is backed up by using the File System Agent. The data modified on the destination client is included in the scheduled backups.
- Modified data on the destination client is restored to the source client. The data is only restored if the data on the source client is older than the data on the destination client.
Last modified: 1/29/2020 10:38:28 AM