You can access reports on the Command Center, the Web Console, the Cloud Services Portal, and on the CommCell Console. A variety of reports are automatically included with the Commvault installation.
Use the following information to determine which reporting methods your organization needs.
- Commvault Store: Get started quickly by downloading a variety of available reports from our online store.
- Customization: Modify existing reports or build new ones to fit your organization's specific needs.
- Cloud and Web-based Access: Use the Command Center, the Web Console, and the Cloud Services Portal to view reports on the latest version of any Web browser.
- Critical Information: We highlight data that indicates errors and failures so that you can react quickly to solve problems.
- Sharing: Share necessary reports with other users based on their security roles.
- External Databases: Link to external databases to create reports based on your organization's data.
- Convenience: View the Worldwide or CommCell Dashboard for a concise overview of the CommCell environment.
Reports on the Command Center, the Web Console, and the Cloud Services Portal
Many reports are available by default with the Commvault installation and you can view them on the Command Center and the Web Console. In addition, many of those same reports are available on the Cloud Services Portal.
Metrics Reports allow you to monitor one or more CommCell computers from a single location. To set up Metrics Reports, see the process page, Getting Started with Metrics Reports.
CommCell Console Reports
Many reports are available in your CommCell Console with no additional configuration required. For more information about these reports, see CommCell Console Reports.
Last modified: 12/4/2019 9:04:16 PM