Downloading a Report from the Commvault Store on the Web Console
You can download new reports from the Commvault Store and view them on your Web Console. After you download a report, you can view it immediately from inside the Commvault Store. If you want to download a Premium report, you must contact your Account Representative.
Before You Begin
In order to log on to the Commvault Store from the Web Console and download reports, you must have the following:
- The Web Console computer must have access to the Internet and be able to connect to https://store.commvault.com/.
- If the Web Console computer is behind a firewall, it must use a specific port and be able to connect to some external URLs. For details see External URLs for Commvault Features.
- If the Web Console does not have access to the Internet, you can use another computer that has an Internet connection to download a report template, and then import it to the offline Web Console. For instructions, see Exporting and Importing a Report to an Offline CommCell Environment.
- You must have a user account on the Cloud Services website. To create a user account, register your CommServe computer. If you already have a user account, you still might need to register your CommServe computer. For instructions, see Register Your Product.
- You must have the following permission and association:
- The Add Report permission.
- An association with the CommServe computer that hosts the Web Console.
For more information about users, permissions, and associations, see User Administration and Security - Overview.
- Log on to the Web Console, and then click Reports.
The Reports page appears.
- From the navigation pane, click Store.
The Log on to Store dialog box appears.
- Type your user name and password for the Cloud Services site, and then click Login.
The Commvault Store page appears.
- To install a new report, beside the report, click Download.
The report script is downloaded to and installed on the Web Console.
The Web Console where you downloaded and installed the report script is considered the Master CommServe computer for that report.
After downloading a new report, it appears in the Reports application on the Web Console.
What to Do Next
If you want to view data for additional CommServe computers in the report, then you must manually add data sources to the report. For more information, see Data Sources for Reports.
Last modified: 7/14/2020 8:24:25 PM